ISO 9001 is a standard developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). Founded in 1947 in Geneva, the organization develops trade and communication standards for voluntary use to be adopted worldwide.
The ISO 9001 standard defines the requirements for quality management systems. The standard applies equally to organizations that provide products and services. It includes provisions related to quality management systems, leadership, planning, infrastructure, operation, analysis, and improvements.
Content of Service:
- Establishing quality management systems per the requirements of ISO 9001, including steps such as:
- Identifying an organization’s core operations
- Defining risks and opportunities in the context of quality processes
- Drafting a quality manual and procedures
- Implementing quality management systems on site, including training and inspections
- Providing support during the inspection of the third-party certifying body
- Professional consulting and support on existing quality management systems such as: mapping work processes and establishing effective controls, assessing risks in organizational work processes, improving procedures and guidelines, improving internal organizational communication, enhancing employee involvement, internal audits, investigating root causes, implementing corrective actions, etc.